Due to Full lock down in Chennai
- Chennai Pin code - Every Friday/Saturday Delivery will be done
- Other Places - Orders placed will be shipped twice every week.
- Minimum ordering amount have been revised to Rs.1000.
- Deliveries will be delayed due to Lock down of Cities.
- Containment or restricted areas due to Govt or Police will not be served. Such orders will be cancelled and 25% CANCELLATION CHARGE will be deducted.
- All India PIN CODES Serviceable via India Post will be served. Orders from Pin Codes not serviceable via any courier service will be cancelled and 25% CANCELLATION CHARGE will be deducted
- Refund will be made as reward points or transfer to source account.
- Delivery to Delhi is not available due to restriction from courier services.
Manjal Karisalankanni | Bhringraj | Eclipta Alba Podi 50gm
Bhringraj called karisalankanni in Tamil is known to many mainly for it's use in making bhringraj hair oil. Bhringraj hair oil is an amazing hair treatment that solves many hair problems. But bhringraj has other amazing health and medicinal benefits too - it treats anemia, skin diseases and cold related problems. If you don't get fresh leaves, you can try using the bhringraj powder, that is available everywhere now. If you don't like to consume bhringraj powder, then try the bhringraj capsules, but I prefer to use only the fresh herb. There are 2 varieties of bhringraj, one variety produces yellow flowers and the other variety produces beautiful small white flowers. Bhringraj's botanical name is Eclipta Alba and it's English name is False Daisy. I usually have bhringraj plants in the garden and I strongly suggest that you grow this amazing herb in your garden too, to enjoy it's many health benefits. This plant needs very little to no maintenance and regular watering and little bit of natural manure will be enough to maintain this wonderful plant. In Tamil Nadu, bhringraj is considered a sacred herb and is valued very highly for it's wonderful uses. Including karisalankanni in the diet regularly will prevent anemia and all liver related diseases. Try to include this herb in the diet of young children, if consumed from an early age, it will protect them from many diseases. Out of the two varietys of bhringraj, the yellow variety is used more for home remedies. The best way to consume it is to include it in our dhal or just make a simple filling for dosa by frying onions in little bit of oil and then add the greens and saute well, till it reduced in quantity and is cooked. Now add little bit of pepper powder, salt and little bit of freshly gated coconut. Saute well till there is no moisture left. Use this as a filling for dosas, sandwiches, rotis. Once we learn to cook with this amazing herb, we will continue to use it regularly in our diet.
Manjal Karisalankanni Podi 50gm
- Product Code: model_1746
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Manjal Karisalankanni Podi 50gm, Manjal Karisalankanni, Bhringraj, Eclipta prostrata, buy Manjal Karisalankanni online chennai, buy Manjal Karisalankanni online, buy Manjal Karisalankanni in chennai, buy Manjal Karisalankanni online chennai, buy Manjal Karisalankanni online, buy Manjal Karisalankanni in chennai, ayurvedic churna, ayurvedic medicines, tonics & drugs, siddha, Siddha medicine, Natural medicine, medicine, powder, nattu maruthuvam, nattu, maruthuvam, naatu maruthuvam, naatu marundhu, naatu marunthu, marunthu, marundhu, Ayurveda