Due to Full lock down in Chennai
- Chennai Pin code - Every Friday/Saturday Delivery will be done
- Other Places - Orders placed will be shipped twice every week.
- Minimum ordering amount have been revised to Rs.1000.
- Deliveries will be delayed due to Lock down of Cities.
- Containment or restricted areas due to Govt or Police will not be served. Such orders will be cancelled and 25% CANCELLATION CHARGE will be deducted.
- All India PIN CODES Serviceable via India Post will be served. Orders from Pin Codes not serviceable via any courier service will be cancelled and 25% CANCELLATION CHARGE will be deducted
- Refund will be made as reward points or transfer to source account.
- Delivery to Delhi is not available due to restriction from courier services.
Vallarai -Brahmi Idly Podi 100gms
Common Name: Gotu Kola
Centella asiatica is a small creeping herb with shovel shaped leaves emerging alternately in clusters at the stem nodes. The runners lie along the ground and the inch long leaves with their scalloped edges rise above on long reddish petioles. The insignificant greenish- to pinkish-white flowers are borne in dense umbels (clusters in which all the flower stalks arise from the same point) on separate stems in the summer. The seeds are pumpkin-shaped nutlets 0.1-0.2 in long. In India it is revered as a medicinal herb, and particularly in Manipur the full plant is eaten as food like a leafy vegetable. Indian Pennywort appears to have originated in the wetlands of Asia. China, India, and Malaya were probably within its original range.
An excellent herb for rejuvenating and restoring cerebral function. One
of the great meditator herbs. High in satva. Its prabhava is to optimise
Centella asiatica has been used in India and the islands of the Indian Ocean for centuries as a tonic and medicinal remedy. It was believed to increase longevity and improve energy. Anciently, it was used to treat leprosy, calm the nerves, increase mental and physical power, to stimulate and rejuvenate the brain, to prevent nervous disorders, mental fatigue and senility.
Centella asiatica is considered to be one of the best herbal substance that works to put the body into balance or normality. To be in balance means to work properly and to be in a healthy state.
It has been used for many different ailments including nervous disorders, deficient mental function, memory problems. It works by cleansing and purifying the blood by neutralizing acids and helps the body defend itself against toxins. It was also found to help improve and overcome the negative effects associated with stress and fatigue.
Large doses can be narcotic. Caution in pregnancy.
Vallarai - Brahmi Idly Podi 100gms
- Product Code: model_1677
- Availability: In Stock