Due to Full lock down in Chennai
- Chennai Pin code - Every Friday/Saturday Delivery will be done
- Other Places - Orders placed will be shipped twice every week.
- Minimum ordering amount have been revised to Rs.1000.
- Deliveries will be delayed due to Lock down of Cities.
- Containment or restricted areas due to Govt or Police will not be served. Such orders will be cancelled and 25% CANCELLATION CHARGE will be deducted.
- All India PIN CODES Serviceable via India Post will be served. Orders from Pin Codes not serviceable via any courier service will be cancelled and 25% CANCELLATION CHARGE will be deducted
- Refund will be made as reward points or transfer to source account.
- Delivery to Delhi is not available due to restriction from courier services.
Kaphasura/Kabasuram Kudineer 50gm.
Kaba sura kudineer made from nilavembu (Andrographis paniculata), kanduparangi (Clerodendrun serratum), chukku (dried ginger), thippili (piper longum), Ilavangam(Syzygium aromaticum) , adathodai ver(root of Justicia beddomei), Cirukancori Ver (Tragia involucrate), seenthil (Tinosporia cordifolia), karpooravalli (Anisochilus carnosus), koraikizhangu (Cyperus rotundus), kostam (Costus speciosus), akkara (Anacyclus pyrethrum) Vattathiruppi Ver (Sida acuta), Mulli Ver (Hygrophilla auriculata) and Kadukkaithol (Terminalia chebula) is found to be efficient in prevention and treatment of swine flu.
Kaphasura (Kaba) Kudineer 50gm
- Product Code: model_529
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Kabasuram, Kaphasura, Kudineer, corona, Kaba, sura, nilavembu, Andrographis, paniculata, kanduparangi, Clerodendrun, serratum, chukku, dried ginger, thippili, piper longum, Ilavangam, Syzygium aromaticum, adathodai ver, root of Justicia beddomei, Cirukancori Ver, Tragia involucrate, seenthil, Tinosporia cordifolia, karpooravalli, Anisochilus carnosus, koraikizhangu, Cyperus rotundus, kostam, Costus speciosus, akkara, Anacyclus pyrethrum, Vattathiruppi Ver, Sida acuta, Mulli Ver, Hygrophilla auriculata, Kadukkaithol, Terminalia chebula, prevention, treatment, swine flu