- Minimum ordering amount have been temporarily changed to Rs.1500.
- Our Delivery charges have been temporarily changed due to Lock down situation.
- Deliveries will be delayed due to Lock down of Cities.
- Containment or restricted areas due to Govt or Police will not be served. Such orders will be cancelled and 25% CANCELLATION CHARGE will be deducted.
- ONLY CHENNAI PIN CODES will be served. Orders from non Chennai Pin Codes will be cancelled and 25% CANCELLATION CHARGE will be deducted
- Refund will be made as reward points or transfer to source account.
Organic Seeraga Samba 1Kg Raw Rice
A very tiny grained aromatic rice grown in the Indian province and preferred for making Biriyani.
An alternative rice to Basmati especially in southern India, it is named after Seera (Jeera,Cumin, kala jeera) because the tiny grains are thought to resemble cumin seed.
They were typically 0.180 inch long and 0.085 inch wide (4.6 x 2.0 mm).
A traditional variety crop ideal for Biriyani and other fried dishes, it gives a great flavour while cooked.
Organic Seeraga Samba Rice raw
- Product Code: model_122
- Availability: In Stock