Sathakuppai Dill Seed 100g
Sathakuppai Dill Seed 100g
- In Stock
Sathakuppai Powder (Dill Powder) / Sadapa Vittulu / Chathakuppa / Anethum Graveolens / Shatapushpa Powder / Pencedanum Grande Powder
Botanical Name :Anethum Sowa
English Name :Dill Seed Powder
Tamil Name : சதகுப்பை / Sathakuppai
Malayalam Name : ശതകുപ്പ / ചതകുപ്പ – Sathakuppa / Chatakuppa
Telugu Name : సదాపా విత్తులు – Sadapa Vittulu
Hindi Name : सोयो / Soyo
Sathakuppai is also known as the Dill. The power of the dill seed is used for a wide range of medicinal purposes. The native of this dill seed is the Mediterranean and South Russia and now it is grown in most parts of the world. The Sathakuppai seed contains a lot of vitamins and it carries the same amount of vitamins in the Sathakuppai power. It is used as a traditional medicine in Asian and Ayurvedic treatments. It requires a warm summer climate and well drained-fertile soil for good growth. It will grow 1 to 2 feet in height with dark green leaves.
Health Benefits of Sathakuppai
Here is the list of health benefits of dill seeds
- This dill seed power is helping to reduce the size of the skin wrinkles.
- This also helps to reduce the pain in the woman’s menstrual cramps.
- Using this dill power will help to maintain the blood pressure level and helps to avoid heart problems.
- It is good medicine for cough, cold, and fever.
- Used to treat liver problems.
- It helps to reduce depression and offers good sleeping.
- It helps to rectify respiratory problems.
- Used to treat Insomnia.
How to Consume Sathakuppai Powder
- Mix about 5 g of Sathakuppai Powder in about 100 ml water and boil for a few minutes. Once the contents are heated, filter it and drink it before breakfast. Do the same recipe on the mountain and drink distilled water after dinner.
- Soak 1 tablespoon Sathakuppai seed powder in 1 glass of warm water for 5 minutes. Then mix 1 teaspoon of honey with the soaked powder and take it twice a day.
- Mix one tablespoon of Sathakuppai seed powder in a cup of water and boil it well for 10 minutes. The water is then filtered well and cooled to remove gas nuisances by drinking a cup before eating.
Finely grind Sathakuppai powder, Kushta, licorice, sandalwood, Tagara, and ghee. Once the mixture has reached the paste consistency it should be applied externally on the body. It has the ability to cure back pain, shoulder pain, and headaches.
There are no side effects in using this product, and you can consider the medical advice for the usage of this product during pregnancy.
Harvesting & Manufacturing Methods
All herbs are 100% naturally harvested, dried, and pulverized without the chemical interactions that assure the natural herb powders.